This is a continuation of the previous post about the graphic and gameplay changes of the game.
This post will not be very technical but we will talk more about the feedbacks I got from the people around me and the conclusions of their tests. There are many things I wouldn’t have guessed myself so it is a very rewarding experience. Let’s go !
Today is a big step in the Battlepong development…. It’s time to finally generate an APK and try it on the Galaxy S ! I will not cover the APK generations since it is detailed in the documentation (and it is very easy) but I better talk about what I found out once I installed the game on the device.
Today we will talk about the camera management, the UI development and some bonus at the end !
For now, the UI was used by drawing rectangles on the screen and I didn’t touch about the camera. These two approach are problematics for one reason : all the phones don’t have the same size nor the same resolution which means… My current display properly works for ONE kind of screen size which is an issue when you see all the Android devices on the market… Let’s solve this !