This is a continuation of the previous post about the graphic and gameplay changes of the game.
This post will not be very technical but we will talk more about the feedbacks I got from the people around me and the conclusions of their tests. There are many things I wouldn’t have guessed myself so it is a very rewarding experience. Let’s go !
Today is a big step in the Battlepong development…. It’s time to finally generate an APK and try it on the Galaxy S ! I will not cover the APK generations since it is detailed in the documentation (and it is very easy) but I better talk about what I found out once I installed the game on the device.